Share Freecell Solitaire
About Freecell Solitaire
Play Freecell Solitaire, a web version of the most popular solitaire game in the world. If you are a solitaire enthusiast this is the perfect game for you! Let's challenge yourself!!!
The rules for Freecell solitaire
The goal is to build piles of the four suits from ace to king on the foundations. Cards can be moved between the tableau piles to a card with the next higher value if it is of the opposite color. Any top card can be moved to an empty cell or to an empty tableau pile. A Four of Hearts can be topped by a Three of Clubs. You should put a King in a tableau column when it's empty.
How do you play Freecell solitaire?
Start enjoying free, limitless solitaire games online. You can start playing right away because there is no need to download anything or register via email. Our game's mobile-friendly version has the internet's quickest load time. Playing the game:
- Sequenced groups or stacks of cards in the tableau may also be placed on top of a card with a higher rank and an opposing color.
- The final card in a tableau column is turned over and can be used if there are only face-down cards left.
- An Ace must be played in order to begin a foundation pile. Only cards from that suit may be added to a foundation pile once it has been established.
- If there are no other cards on top of any cards that have surfaced from the stockpile or tableau, they may be moved to a foundation pile if they can be arranged correctly.
- You may only transfer a King to a column in the tableau that is unoccupied.
- Achieve victory by correctly sorting all of the cards into the foundation piles.